Pisom Jeans is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Pisom Jeans is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in 2013, Pisom Jeans and its network of websites now reach over 13 million unique visitors and draw more than 28 million page views per month. The Pisom Jeans community includes more than 2 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Pisom Jeans by the Numbers
- More than 80525 monthly global content views.
- More than 2M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 4 offices and 273 employees around the world.
- 87 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 2 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 88 percent of Pisom Jeans traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 2743641 unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Pisom Jeans columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Pisom Jeans contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.